School Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Kindergarten to First Grade)
8:30 to 3:30 (2nd – 5th) / 8:15 – 3:15 (Middle School)
Office hours: 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
The campus is open from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. For an additional fee, children will experience free play, 30-minute study hall, and organized games under the watchful eye of Woodcrest’s school counselors.
We are fortunate at Woodcrest School to have an actively involved group of parents who care deeply for their children’s education. All parents are encouraged to take on leadership opportunities as well as attend Parent Organization events.
The Parent Organization is comprised of parent volunteers who help support the school through fundraising activities, as well as assist in a variety of school services and share many responsibilities, including:
- Sponsorship of Annual Teacher Appreciation Lunch
- Coordination of safety programs
- Support of the garden
- Participation in holiday celebrations and classroom trips
Sale of uniforms
- Volunteering in classroom
- Lectures by distinguished educators and psychologists