At Woodcrest we strive to consider the whole child while providing a nurturing learning environment, a place where learning is fun and children love learning.
At Woodcrest School, students receive a superior academic foundation, with enrichment in leadership and communication skills, strength of character and social responsibility. Our community of teachers, administrators, and parents work as one to nurture successful and motivated students with the skills needed to reach their highest potential.
OUR CORE VALUES
- A traditional academic curriculum that prepares students for high school.
- 21st century skills including: Collaboration, creativity, and communication.
- A diverse and engaged community of teachers, staff and parents.
- Dedicated, inspirational teachers.
- Proficient users of technology.
- Small class size.
- Student leadership and responsibility.